FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Mix the wash with water to a single cream consistency
- Place kiln shelf on flat, stable surface
- Apply the mixture evenly to the top surface of the kiln shelf using a paint roller or large decorators brush.
- Once the surface is covered, repeat application at 90 degrees to the original roller/brush strokes until a satisfactory layer has been achieved.
- Firing to stoneware will fix the batt wash to the kiln shelf
- Chisel glaze drips off before reapplying wash (always wear safety goggles whilst doing this)