Kiln Information :
Efficient, safe and economical.
The Ecotop 20 Toploader has a volume of 20 litres and is a kiln from the Ecotop series suitable for temperatures to 1320°C.
The future-oriented models from the Ecotop series are among the most recent developed kiln range of ROHDE. The Ecotop is currently one of the most economical kilns on the market and features a new and unique insulation concept that allows for very high energy efficiency.
The 3-layer insulation structure featuring a high-quality microporous 15 mm back insulation can be safely fired to stoneware temperatures using a regular 230 V “Schuko” plug connector (3.6 kW).
Special features of the Ecotop series:
- 3-layer insulation concept with 15 mm microporous insulating board
- Particularly high energy efficiency
- Reversible kiln stand, handy and practical
- Pressure spring-supported opening mechanism for the lid
- Power control effected by silent, low-wear solid-state relays with an external cooling element