General Purpose, pre-accelerated, low viscosity, thixotropic, orthophthalic resin, formulated to give extremely low styrene emission. Its applications include laminating, casting and casting with metal and stone fillers. Characteristics: Very low styrene emission making lower styrene levels in workshop atmospheres.
Good interlaminar adhesion ensuring no de-lamination if lay up is delayed.
- Low viscosity allowing rapid and efficient fibre wet-out in spray and hand lay-up.
- Thixotropic giving freedom from drainage on inclined surfaces.
- Long pot life combined with rapid cure allowing fast mould turn round. The quick curing characteristic is reflected in a relatively short green trimming stage.
- Lower exotherm enabling thick sections to be fabricated with much reduced risk of distortion, discolouration, pre-release, or damage to mould surface.
- Improved water resistance making resin ideally suitable for marine developments.
- Approved Lloyds Register of Shipping for use in the construction of boats moulded under their survey.
- Approved to Det Norsk Veritas for manufacture of Light Craft Grade 2.
- Mechanical properties meet requirements of BS.3532 1962, Type A.
*This product is hazardous/flammable and must be sent by a road carrier, please see our delivery charges page for shipping information