G54 Pugmill 4″ outlet De-airing
The G54 is the largest out let machine at 100 mm it is capable of producing up to 500 kilos per hour of clay and is extremely robust in construction . The G54 uses heavy section cast Alloy barrels with anti barrelling strips , the auger consists of individual Alloy blades mounted on a hexagonal shaft , these can be altered in configuration depending on the required performance . The G54 is supplied complete with all the required switch gear and a interlocked hopper safety switch .
- Construction— 8” (200 mm ) Aluminium body with a 100 mm out let split body and nose cone to facilitate easy cleaning , individual aluminium blades mounted on a hexagonal shaft .
- Drive— 2.2 KW (3 Hp ) Geared reduction drive single or three phase
- Vacuum pump— Rotary vane oil immersed –28” (-1 Bar ) Capacity
- Dimensions—1800 mm long x 320 mm wide x 670mm high
- Out put 500 Kilos per hour
- Weight— 145 Kilos